TVG.com | Online Horse Betting
There is no feeling like that of a winning bet on your favorite horse, and there’s no better way to win than with TVG. From your home or while on the go, watch and bet on live horse racing from any of our 150+ tracks such as Aqueduct, Arlington Park, Churchill Downs, Del Mar, Gulfstream, Golden Gate Fields, Keeneland, Monmouth Park, Santa Anita, Turf Paradise, Saratoga, and many more.
TVG offers wagering services to residents of Arkansas, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, Florida, Idaho, Illinois, Iowa, Kentuckhy, Louisiana, Maryland, Massachusetts, Minnesota, Montana, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Dakota, Ohio, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Dakota, Tennessee, Vermont, Virginia, Washington, West Virginia, and Wyoming. TVG account holders are able to wager online at TVG.com, or by landline or mobile phone.
TVG covers over one hundred tracks, with exclusive coverage of several tracks, including North American tracks such as Woodbine Race Course, Keeneland Race Course, Del Mar Racetrack, Meadowlands, Suffolk Downs and Monmouth Park. The network also broadcasts races from various tracks in Australia, United Kingdom, Ireland and Japan.
TVG coverage includes events, such as the Travers Stakes, Haskell Invitational, Pacific Classic, Blue Grass Stakes, Wood Memorial, Melbourne Cup, Japan Cup and the All American Futurity.
- The Barstool Sports Advisors – A Sunday morning program featuring personalities from the website Barstool Sports, including David Portnoy, Dan Katz and PFT Commenter (Pardon My Take), and Stu Feiner.
- Drive Time – A harness racing program, featuring action from Meadowlands, home of the Hambletonian, harness racing's biggest event.
- Horseracing All Access – A program providing a look at horse racing from an insider's perspective.
- Horseracing Today – A Saturday morning preview show highlighting the weekend's stakes action, with emphasis on handicapping angle, exotic and multi race wagers and interviews with trainers and jockeys live from the tracks.
- International Racing – A program with the same format as Horseracing Today, focusing on races at tracks outside the United States.
- Legends – A program featuring conversations with horseracing personalities.
- More Ways to Win – A Sunday morning program dealing with sports coverage from a betting perspective, hosted by Lisa Kerney.
- Pick 6 Central – A program providing analysis for major Pick 6 Carryovers.
- Race Night – Live race telecasts, airing Monday through Thursday evenings.
- Racing Coast to Coast – Live racing from some of the tracks across the United States.
- Starting Gate – A live race telecast program from East Coast tracks, with analysis and handicapping angles for all featured races.
- The Morning Line – Morning talk show, featuring weather reports from tracks around the country and timely updates detailing the morning line and any significant scratches for the day's most important races.
- The Quarters – A late night quarter horse racing program featuring racing, interviews, analysis, and contests, all live from Los Alamitos racetrack.
- The Works – A look at the final preparations of contenders in major stakes races.
- Trackside Live – analysis and information provided by TVG's team of hosts and analysts, live from featured tracks and the Los Angeles studios.
- TVG Classic – Highlights of TVG coverage of past major races and events.
- Television Games – Racing coverage on Mondays and Tuesdays during the day with one host who analyses the races as well as answers emails and tweets. Usually hosted by Rich Perloff and Caleb Keller, although Peter Lurie and Nick Hines have filled in on occasion.
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia